“Uncover the Real Male Freedom Inside.”
The Greatness You Seek is Already Inside You
JourneyMan is a powerful, 3½ day residential retreat in the exclusive company of other men where you will find clarity, liberation and access your highest potential.
If these questions resonate, this retreat is definitely for you:
- Do you sometimes feel that life is an impossible-to-navigate minefield full of mixed messages about who and what you are or should be as a man?
- Are you sometimes confused about your real sense of self, your identity or your role as a contemporary male?
- Do you ever feel disempowered, aimless … hurt by or angry with life or those you love?
In a highly-supportive and confidential environment, we’ll strip the veneer of our stereotypical male conditioning, and free ourselves from the self-sabotaging rules and behaviors that have prevented us from being authentic and fulfilled. We’ll turn to face the anxieties and fears that have gripped and limited us, and free ourselves from their hold. With deeply penetrating self-enquiry we’ll discover our own inner wisdom and truth. We’ll leave complete in the realization of our innate greatness, our deepest potential and complete in who we really are: Free.
A truly empowering and liberating retreat where you’ll:
- Clear issues and achieve balance and wholeness in career, relationships, sexuality and health.
- Undo the pain of boyhood conditioning, letting go of self-sabotaging and self destructive behaviours.
- Meet any areas of stress or shutdown, clear them out completely and tap into your fullest potential.
- Find ways to achieve your deepest desires without compromising family life or good health.
- Inner peace and reconciliation with seemingly opposite pulls of healthily expressed masculinity and emotional openness
- Lead a more conscious, passionate, rewarding life on all levels of being.
FOR: Men Only – no previous Journey experience necessary
What Men Say About Journeyman:
JourneyMan … allowed me to open myself to love as I had never been able to do before, and from that to love as I had never loved before. My wife has said many times that she got a new husband the night I arrived home from JourneyMan – a new and improved version of the person who had left home four days earlier.